Wednesday, March 16, 2011
I'm a Big Fat Liar Too!
It seems Lisa (Writing in the Buff) some how includes me in various escapades like this one - awarding me with this Memestastic Award and where I now have to list 4 truths and one lie about myself - and then you fellow followers of my blog must guess which is the lie by leaving comments below. Later I'll reveal what is the lie.
* When I was little and my dad was driving me to a friends house, I saw a boy in the ditch who looked like he was dead. I hollered at my dad to stop, but he kept on driving. I wonder to this day if the boy was dead or not.
* One year when I was a single parent of three children, I grossed $9,000 for the year.
* Even though I didn't learn how to swim until I was 13, when I was 18 I took first place in a water skiing contest.
* In one of my previous marriages, my (x)husband got really mad at me and burned all my clothes and some other sentimental things of mine.
* When I was little, I gave my little sister a ring that she swallowed and nearly choked to death on, but my neighbor and I carried her to my mom who finally got the ring out after my sister had turned blue and I still freak out when little kids put small things in their mouth.
Oh yeah, I'm supposed to pass this award on to someone else - let's see, how many peeps? Five? A lot of bloggers have done this already, so I'll bestow this award on some of my newer blog followers in order that I may get to know them a little better. But if you really don't have the time or don't want to play, it's all good, no worries.
Dominic de Mattos
PS Liberal Sprinkles, I'm sorry I don't know your name! How embarrassing, but I tried to find it and don't see it any where on your blog. It's probably right in front of me and I'm blind. And some of you new followers, give me a link to your blog so I can follow! Thank you!