Monday, October 1, 2012

Grand Dogs


Dear Mom,

Guess you didn’t know you are a great grandmother… to dogs. Sorry, you never were much of a dog person, at least from what I can remember.

I visited Rita one day at her house on The Hill and she pulled out different crafts that she was working on for her business, EgabragCrafts. She left the room and came back with one of her babies—a pug named Gramma.

  Gramma, "Oh for the love of..."

 Doc looks up, "Where's mine?" 
Gramma: "You'll be sorry..."

She left with Gramma and came back with Computer. I have no idea what kind of dog he is, but if you put Computer in a Star Wars ewok costume, he passes for an ewok hands down. I’m pretty sure he was less than thrilled to be dressed like a skeleton.

"Please, don't ever do that again."

 Their beagle, Goddie cried out...

 "Whoooooo.... stop the madness.”

14 comments:

  1. Those dogs are adorable. Whether your mum was a dog person or not, I'm sure they would have brought a smile to her face in those costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dogs have newer clothes than me...sigh. The pugs are super cute.

    ReplyDelete

  3. So many poochies! The Star Wars dog is a hoot...black dogs are last chosen in pounds, but I like black dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you're a grandma to Gramma,huh? Very cute furry children, costumes or no!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Isn't it funny how dogs can look embarrassed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I have four grand-dogs now (my daughter has two mini Dachshunds and a chocolate Lab, and my son and his girlfriend just adopted a 10-year-old Havanese in need of a home). One of these days I'll get an unhairy grand-kid with opposable thumbs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! I haven't dressed Vern for Halloween before...maybe this is the year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! It's funny how some critters love "dressing up" and others look like they've been completely humiliated.

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww. Love those doggies, and the costumes are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. My. Gosh. These little guys are absolutely adorable! I'm so glad you posted these pics, Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute dogs Lynn. A friend has an ewok-like silkie yorkie knows as wookie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.