Friday, March 1, 2013

It's Christmas in March!

Maybe you missed it during the holidays since we're all so busy during that time of year, but don't miss it now because you can have a Christmas gift FREE.


Fifty Shades of Santa by Welkin Press (Patricia B. Smith, editor) will be free as an ebook from March 1st (today, Friday) until March 5th (Tuesday). You can get your free copy here:

 
Tell your friends, your relatives, your co-workers, your neighbors, your enemies (oh wait, none of you have those, do you?), tell anyone you know. I mean, what do you have to lose, but a little bit of your time? And what do you have to gain? Some really nice (not naughty) romance stories. Hey, and I'm in there!

Back in December, I crammed in one more thing during the busy holiday season and did a reading for my story, "Mistletoe." You can check out my blog that boosts about the event. It's too bad you missed it because I gave away some cute home-made ornaments (and chocolate!). But tell you what, if you get your free copy and send me an email with your address, I'll mail you an ornament that you can adorn your 2013 Christmas tree. Now, that's two gifts in one.  I only have so many ornaments, so hurry. My email address: Lober13(at)gmail(dot)com and if you would, put in the subject line: Ornament.

HO HO HO - MERRY MARCH CHRISTMAS!!!

9 comments:

  1. Not only do we have the snow , but of a bonus of a free copy of Fifty Shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know about this being free these days, I'm heading over to download :) Might keep it on my TBR list until winter arrives, but I am looking forward to reading the stories in there!

    Hugs!

    PS: received something in the mail. Thank you! I'll e-mail soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone loves freebies, Lynn!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have one but I have a couple of friends I will alert to this...thanks, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, now isn't that an unexpected gift. Will pass on the info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! I would love one. Thanks for the link, I'll head right on over.

    Hugs,

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to find the power cord for my Kindle so I can download the book. I can't find the darn thing anywhere. Looking forward to reading your story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited to have your book now in my Kindle list on Amazon! Thank you sweet friend! I would love to have an ornament, too if you have any left! I'll email you soon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As someone who is familiar with both your heart-warming story and your beautiful ornaments, I can attest to the fact that this is a great deal!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.