Monday, November 15, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 15

It's getting harder and harder to get up around 5AM heading into week 3 of NaNoWriMo and so I crawled out of bed closer to 6. I was up at 5, does that count? Not that getting up early matters--that's my own little rule I've set for myself during this crazy writing a novel in a month. I know writing in the morning is best for me so I'm taking advantage of it and I suppose the proof is in the word count. Today's count: 4,078. That my friends brings my grand total to: 41,077. That's less than 9,000 words before I finish. I know (I think) how it's going to end and I don't think I'll be able to say it in 9,000 words. I suppose that's a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. I bow to you. You are the NaNo Queen. I just hit 34,541 a little while ago and I'm blurry eyed and sore. 5 am is going to come awfully darn early. Ugh. Have to be at work by 7:00. Double ugh.

    At this point, you KNOW you're going to hit that 50,000, probably before the end of the week at the rate you're going. How are you going to celebrate? Wish I was there to help you...I'll celebrate with you virtually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa don't bow too much. I do have an advantage of not having a job outside the home. Although given the number of hours I've logged, I'm thinking I could do it even if I had but easy for me to say :-). I totally admire those who work outside the home and do this... my hat's off to them and to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.