Saturday, November 20, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 20

WOOT! WOOT! I hit the 50,000 mark. My word count for today is: 3,468. I didn't have to type that much to hit 50,000 but the story kept on going. It's still not finished, but now I'll be a little less stressed for Thanksgiving since I'm cooking. Anyone who cooks knows there's lots to do. But I love doing it. I'll continue to write until the story is finished. If I finish before the end of November, I plan to continue to write to do this daily NaNo thing. Then again maybe the story will keep on going beyond November. We'll see. It's been a fascinating adventure.

Grand total: 52,352

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Woot woot! Yee-Haw! I'm so happy you finished early. The stress is off and you can just enjoy the process. You gave yourself a fantastic Thanksgiving gift. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should feel so proud of your accomplishment. Congratulations, AND congratulations on being named as a blogger with a beautiful blog by Lisa Ricard Claro.

    Now you can relax and enjoy the cooking and the family and the eating on Thursday..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, I am SO happy for you!! Congratulations on such a fantastic accomplishment! To get "finished" 10 days early is probably very rare. And yes, your thoughts can now leave your characters behind, and turn towards your Turkey Day Dinner!! Congrats too on your lovely award! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lynn! I very happy that Lisa introduced you to us on her blog and congratulations on achieving your Nano target! *is very impressed*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lisa--I'm still working on the story though since it's not finished, but yes, some of the stress is off.
    Thanks for stopping by Sioux - and yes, I feel honored to have had Lisa mention me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops, I missed seeing the rest of those who commented.
    Thanks Becky--but as you see from my previous comment, I'm still working on it.
    And thanks for stopping by Dominic! Lisa really is a sweetie!
    And thank you Casey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.