Tuesday, November 22, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 22

I've been cleaning today--figured I'd better do something about those dust bunnies so they don't eat all the turkey come Thursday. But I wanted to get some NaNo writing in as tomorrow and Thursday I'll probably have to skip writing... maybe. I figured that in when I was doing the math for my daily word count goal, but because I'm getting so close, I'm wanting to be finished. Last year during NaNo, I had my 50,000 words before I sat down and gobbled up turkey. I don't think it's going to happen this year, but I could try.

Today's count: 1,71
Grand total: 44,311
Words to go: 5,689

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really impressive Lynn. I have fallen woefully behind (only 5400 photos - although I'm hopeful I might get caught up, or close to it, with the holiday this weekend). I could have taken more pics this past weekend, but forgot to bring my camera with me on two trips. That really bums me out because I had been so good about bringing it with me everywhere. Oh well, at least I am packing it for the trip this weekend.

    That said, I am feeling good about my photography, which has improved tremendously just these past few weeks. I also signed up for a workshop in January, which I am very excited about. So, if asked I would say this project has been successful, even if I didn't hit my target (which may have been a bit ambitious as well).

    Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate - hopefully you'll take lots of pictures during Thanksgiving. Glad you're feeling good about the whole process. I think your photos are awesome! Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.