Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Anniversary Sue and Frank!


Okay, I forgot how many, many years since your wedding day. Over 40. Hard to believe it’s been that long. You can read an old post that has a picture of your special day. (And now that I reviewed the post, this is your 45th? Really?)


It was a rainy day that day… so here’s a perfect sketch for you.


Just so you know, there are 45 little hearts in that puddle of water... one for each year of love.


food for thought: Can you remember the weather of a special occasion? And why?

2 comments:

  1. I remember the weather on the day I met my future husband. It was hot as not-heaven that evening, as my friend Kelly and I sat on the edge of the pool at our townhouse complex, dangling our legs in the deep end, debating on whether to fork over thirty dollars to attend a singles night at the local junior college, when he dog-paddled over to appraise us with his long-lashed, blue-green eyes, water dripping from his Fu Manchu mustache like drool.

    Oh, dear. That sounds like an entry for the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, even your comments are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.