Just when I think there could not possibly be any more awards out there, someone comes along and honors me and they are so sweet to do so, how can I turn them down? Thank you Estrella for honoring me with this award. Estrella at Life’s a Stage deserves the Super Sweet Blogger award because she really is super sweet. She’s kind and generous and has a huge heart. When I was doing the Letter Writing Challenge (writing a letter each day in the month of February), she asked if I would write to someone else rather than herself. I could babble on about Estrella, but you can check her out. Let’s get to the Super Sweet Blogging Award...
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer five Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake? – I lean toward cookies, but carrot cake ranks high… or my Aunt Electa’s apple cake…
- Chocolate or Vanilla? – Chocolate, unless it’s cheesecake or gooey butter.
- Favorite Sweet Treat? – Because I have a big ole sweet tooth, I have a zillion favorites. Depends on my mood. My cherry pie with a plop of vanilla ice cream on top makes me feel like I’m in heaven.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? – When I’m stressed, happy, tired, depressed, excited, after a meal, when I’m starving, okay just about any time. They might call that addiction.
- Sweet Nick Name? – “Lester” – husband gave me that name and not that it’s all that “sweet” but sweet in that it’s my name from him.
And the baker’s dozen… okay, I can count, I just can't decide... and I think everyone deserves the Super Sweet Blogging Award... however, I couldn't list everyone I know. I figure this way maybe a baker's dozen will actually participate... or not.