Monday, September 3, 2018

Day 206 - 219



This post will finish up the month of August.

Day 206 – Two letters this day – a surprise from both!

Day 207 – I was out all day and didn’t make it to the post office.

Day 208 – Zero letters.

Day 209 – One letter.

Day 210 – Zero letters.

Day 211 – Two letters, my special pen-pal and another surprise!


Day 212 – One letter, another special pen-pal.


Day 213 – I was out of town for the weekend so I didn’t make it on this day or

Day 214 – this day.

Day 215 – Two letters – two special people.  Okay, all people are special. How blessed I am with so many people who write me.


Day 216 – Zero letters.

Day 217 – One letter.


Day 218 - One letter.

Day 219 – Zero letters ends this month of August, but still brings my total to 216 letters!

2 comments:

  1. I keep telling myself I'm going to sit down a write a letter to you, then the day ends - and I'm letterless. I so admire your letter writing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't received a comment in a bazillion years! Thank you! Writing letters is just my thing... I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.