Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Post Office Day 4 and 5

For those of you following my post office box extravaganza, here it is:

Day 4

Now it was just one letter on Day 4, but remember how I said those ladies at the post office were awesome? Well this here piece of mail came from one of those ladies!  How cool is that?

Day 5

Yes, look at that - six letters! My gosh, I'm the luckiest woman in the world! 

And if anyone has written and is watching this blog, rest assured, I will write you back. It's just going to take me a while and more than likely after the holidays.

In that brown envelope was a real treasure and I'd like to thank you! You know who you are!  Well, I'd like to thank everyone for taking the time to write. It means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.