Thursday, December 21, 2017

Post Office Day 6 & 7

Just so you know, I go to the Post Office every day except Sunday. The post office is not open on Sunday or holidays.  So I'm counting days as the day I actually pick up mail.

Day 6



I received one letter on Day 6 - and on the back was the number 6.  Did I mention in my original post about this post office box 113 birthday gift that my children self-addressed and stamped 60 envelopes and put them out into the world (okay, our area in St. Louis, MO) with a note to write their mom a letter.  In one of the earlier groups, I received letter #58 or #59 (ack, can't remember), and on Day 6, received #6.  I'm not kidding when I say I'm SO excited!

Day 7


Day 7 brought four letters! And as you can see, there is letter #12, #18, and #28. Oh my gosh, how awesome! And that other letter is from a special friend who always writes me, but when she heard I now have a P.O. Box 113, she sent her letter there!

And don't forget to look at those postage stamps!

Thank you! Love, love, love.

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, this has to be the most fun part of your day, I remember walking to the post office to check my PO box in Alaska and being delighted to find mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.