Saturday, May 3, 2014

Right Hand Left Hand

-->
When I attended the workshop, Ring in Spring by Brother Brian, he showed two hands… one he drew with his left hand and one he drew with this right hand. He challenged us to draw with our non-dominant hand.

My right (dominant) wrist periodically goes out and when this happened, I decided to take the challenge and use my left hand to draw my right hand. Not as bad as I thought.


What do you think?

food for thought: If you’re right handed, could you use your left hand to do what you like doing? If you’re left handed, could you use your right hand?

P.S. Today is the day to: Walk to End Lupus

4 comments:

  1. I think I hate you (to paraphrase David Cassidy).

    You drew this with your NON-dominant hand? Good grief, that sketch is waaaay better than what I could draw with my dominant hand.

    Your sketching skills--like your writing--is inspiring, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That drawing is fantastic! I can write with either hand, but I'm sure I can't draw with my left. At least nothing that's recognizable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - talented on the one hand...and on the other as well. I'm slightly ambidextrous. Which is a bad thing when it comes to wrist injuries, because it means they both go out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is pretty darn good for the "lesser" hand!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.