Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sioux’s Book Blurb Friday #8

 
It’s Sioux’s Book Blurb Friday #8. To learn more about Sioux’s Book Blurb Friday, check out Sioux’s blog. You basically write 150 word book blurb based on the picture:


My 100 word blurb:

SINGING THE BLEUS
Right after being pronounced Mr. & Mrs. Bleu, FBI agents had the newly married couple up against the wall. In this fast-paced love story of passion, heart ache and not exactly happily ever after, learn what FBI agents suspected of the blissful couple. Or did the FBI agents have it right? Why did they wait until after they were man and wife? Mr. & Mrs. Bleu were sure their jokester wedding party had something to do with this or did they? Find out whether Mr. and Mrs. Bleu were having second thoughts now that they said the big, “I do.”

8 comments:

  1. Lynn--Thanks for playing this week. I can't write suspenseful stuff, but this sounds like it would be a page-turner. I hope you had fun writing it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the Bleus are big cheeses in the international jewel thief community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great one! Makes me want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd read this book! 😉 Looking good, Lynn. How are you? And what book are YOU working on? One you've told me about or something new? I love what you and Sioux are doing with pics and blurbs. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A creative twist that makes the reader wonder for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm wondering if it was a joke or is it the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are clearly involved in a cheese theft ring. High end stuff. Because only imported bleu would do...for Mr. & Mrs. Bleu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, this picture made me think pat-down time, too. Your blurb sounds verrrrrrry interesting!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.