Thursday, January 4, 2018

Day 16, and 17

It's the New Year 2018, hope it is going well for everyone.

Tuesday, January 2 aka Day 16
Couldn't believe there were five letters in the box.  Two were from my daughter... she's such a stinker. I think she worries that I won't get any more mail or something.

And three were from "strangers" - (also #'s 13, 29 and 40).  I have a feeling that I will, before the year is over, receive all 60 of those numbered envelopes. However, if not, that's okay. I'm just thrilled with what I've received so far!  Woot-woot!



 Day 17 - zero letters.


Write a letter - doesn't have to be to me. Think of someone you love or haven't spoken with in a long time, and write them a letter.  They will love it!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you received mine today. It's like waiting for a gift. Isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn--If everybody who you've written a letter to (and I mostly mean me) wrote you back, they'd have to hire a tractor trailer truck to hold all your letters...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.