Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Day 25, 26, & 27

Day 25 – Two letters

Day 26 – Zero letters

Day 27 – Two letters

I feel like I’m boring just reporting on my letter count. But trust me, I am not bored at all and I don’t mean to diminish what it means when I see a letter in the PO Box. I’m thrilled! I love going to the post office. I’m usually dropping in a letter, so the trip is never wasted.

And don’t forget, those who have left an address, I do plan to write.  Right now, I’ve received 60 letters so far. Can you believe it? I’m so lucky and so blessed. This gift just keeps on giving.


1 comment:

  1. That certainly will keep you busy with correspondence for a while. Every piece of mail is like an unexpected gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.