Monday, April 30, 2018

108-115


-->
Day 108 – Zero letters in the box.

Day 109 – One letter today!

 Day 110 – Wasn’t able to get to the post office in time.


Day 111 – Three letters on this day. Anytime there is more than one letter, I feel I hit the jackpot. Okay, even one letter makes me feel like I hit the jackpot. Thank you everyone!

 Day 112 – Wasn’t able to get to the post office in time… was in another state! Ha, Illinois, which when you live in St. Louis, it’s less than an hour drive and you’re there! I attended a Sound of Soul event.

Day 113 – Wasn’t able to get to the post office in time… Again in Illinois for my daughter’s final art exhibition for her MFA in sculpture. She did a fantastic job, of course.

Day 114 – Three letters! Now, I could have gotten one of these on the prior two days that I ended up not going, but it doesn’t matter—they were received and with a grateful heart.

Day 115 – This closes out the month of April… with a special piece of mail from a special lady in my life. Now onto May and what awaits at the post office.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.