Monday, April 9, 2018

Day 91-96


-->
Day 91 – Five letters! Can you believe it? Well, yes, since I had skipped going three days from being out of town. But what a nice welcome back!


Day 92 – I was out shopping for my daughter’s birthday and didn’t make it to the post office on time. But had fun shopping – even though I’m not a shopper! Just ask those who know me, they’ll tell you.

Day 93 – I received a letter from that special pen-pal of mine!

Day 94 – There were no letters in the post office box today, but that’s okay. Gives me time to catch up on writing back the letters I’ve received.

Day 95 – One letter!! Whoo-hoo!
Day 96 – Zero letters…

And I received these from hubby, aren’t they beautiful?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.