Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What Are You Staring At?

Dear Mom,

The other day a deer came up pretty close to the window and started munching on the bush. He had been eating some liriope grass that I was hoping he'd continue grazing on because it's out of control. Hubby told the deer, "Hey go eat more of the grass." He didn't listen.

But then the deer noticed Smeagol, who had been staring at him the whole time he was chewing on the bush.

"Hey what are you staring at? Can't a guy eat in peace?"

5 comments:

  1. Lynn, that photo with Smeagol's ears in shadow is AWESOME!! Great shot!

    We don't get deer in our yard, although there are deer in the woods nearby. I'm surprised that they live here, honestly, because the wooded areas aren't too plentiful anymore. They usually come out pre-dawn to nibble on lawns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Donna and Lisa. Very cool photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures with the silhouette of Smeagol's ears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOM I LOVEEEEE these photos!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.