Thursday, March 8, 2018

Day 64-69

Day 64 – A bonanza - two letters!


Day 65 – Zero letters, so I’ll share a picture of Kitty – in the bag

Day 66 – Zero letters, again, so I’ll share another picture of Kitty on the blanket


Day 67 – A windfall of three letters!

Day 68 – Zero letters, so I’ll share, my letters from the quilt – all 240 are snuggled up in that container. Can you believe it? Yes, all 240 are sewn, but I still need to sew the blue background on 181 (in this photo), but I now have 109 to go! I think. I’m slowly, but surely working towards the end result – a quilt!

Day 69 – Two letters – my special pen-pal and then a home-made card and well, I just had to take photos… the cutest card EVER!  This lady is my sister’s aunt… I know you are thinking, well, she should be your aunt too, but it’s my sister’s husband’s aunt. Does that make her an aunt-in-law? My best friend from grade school – it’s her aunt too (oh yeah, it gets confusing) but this “aunt” is one of the sweetest people I know. And just take a look at this card that she made, which I know took days!  We discussed card making at the quilting retreat… card making is her first love, like writing letters is my first love… I like making cards too, but boy, her cards are special. Mine are just different is all.




2 comments:

  1. Kitty looks well-rested, the eventual quilt looks well-organized, and that special card looks...wellll...incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I continue to be a slacker. *hangs head*

    Love the cat! Reminds me of my old Tabby girl. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.