Friday, March 23, 2018

Day 75 - 80


Day 75 – Two letters this day.

Day 76 – Zero letters today.

Day 77 – Two letters – As you’ll note in the photo I received a special little gift in my envelope for St. Patty’s Day. So sweet. I will treasure it always.

On my way to the Post Office that day, I spotted this guy dancing in the street.

Day 78 – One letter
Day 79 – Zero

Day 80 – Zero

I’m caught up in writing everyone back which makes me feel better. When I contemplated today I received the message that I need to let the worry and anxiety melt… they are not needed, and isn’t that the truth?

1 comment:

  1. It is the truth. I read somewhere that worrying is like paying taxes on stuff you haven't bought yet. That put it into perspective.

    I wonder what your mailman thinks about all your correspondence? You must receive more letters than anyone on any of his routes past or present. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.