Monday, November 21, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 21 and Storm Country

How are all you Be Creative creatures doing? It's hard to believe it's the 21st of November. Do we seriously only have nine days left before December arrives? When it's put that way, it's kind of scary. But have no fear... whatever you don't finish in November, you can bring along with you in December, and January, and... you get the idea. You have a start and that's what counts!

My word count today is 1,953 and that leaves me with 7,399 words to go.

And just when you thought the launch of Storm Country was over... there will be another in December, but this time in Joplin! Check out this site for details. And yes, I plan on being there!

Since I sold all of my pre-ordered copies (thank you everyone!), if you'd still like a copy, I'll be happy to pick up one for you while in Joplin. Just let me know. They're only $10 and all the moolah goes to the Joplin School District libraries!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. You are practically done with NaNo! Congrats on that and your book sales for such a worthy cause!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on NaNo, Lynn. You are really cooking along!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you for nailing NanNo. You had it right out of the gate. I'm so far behind now I don't think I'll hit the 50,000 (I'm only at 24,000 or so, and with Thanksgiving coming up I'm sunk). I'll keep at it, though. You never know. But you ROCK!! You can sail through the rest of the month now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tammy, Pat and Lisa. You gals keep me moving along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.