Monday, April 28, 2014

CORRELATION


In case you’re counting, I’m at word 12 in the old thesaurus… check out older posts to see what I’m doing.

I need to improve my correlation, or do I? I used this word in relation to reciprocate. And no, it makes no sense at all, does it?

food for thought: “We are all dependent on one another, every soul of us on earth.”—Shaw


 Have you gotten the idea that when I’m clueless as to how to draw something related to the word, I color the word or a word that’s related? And you also can see just how bad my vocabulary and use of words are… yikes. I'm striving for progress and improvement, not perfection. Good thing.

2 comments:

  1. Progress instead of perfection is always a good idea. I love your letters.

    (And using "million dollar words" all the time makes a person sound snooty. There is nothing wrong with your use of words. After all, you find some things that the rest of the WWWPs miss. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sioux -- perfection is way overrated, not to mention impossible to achieve. I love that you're expanding your word choices and sharing them with us. I've tried to do something similar---started a card file with a new word a day---but it's like a diet. Every Monday I start over and I've forgotten about it by Thursday. *sigh* You're sticking with it, though! You make me want to try again. Maybe on Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.