Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Malachi! Happy Birthday Marty!

Two birthday’s in one day. That’s not so unusual, but I just realized that I’m not sure what Marty’s favorite thing is… 


I do know Malachi’s… unless of course, he’s outgrown being a champion bull rider. Yes, and he’s young! Too young for me to watch him hanging onto the rope being tossed around. Wait, he might be a teen now, but I don’t think so. If he is, I’m getting old. Malachi is my niece’s son, so I’m his great aunt.


food for thought: Is riding bulls like riding a bike—once you learn, you don’t forget?

2 comments:

  1. I scrolled back to read your earlier posts and see your sketches. You certainly are doing a great job!

    And by the way, I don't doubt for a minute that you're a great aunt! : )

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn--I don't know about the bull riding. Perhaps one of the WWWPs should try it and find out?

    (And Pat is right. Your sketches are great. My bull would look like...well, it would look like a load of bull.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.